Restaurant liquidation, closures, and moves can prove to be exhausting. You’ll have to completely clean out the restaurant, and who wants to deal with that? Johnson Junk Removal does!
- Our full-service crew does all of the heavy lifting for you! Can’t get those heavy kitchen appliances to budge? Good news: we’ll handle them instead!
- We work meticulously to ensure that every last junk item is removed from the restaurant. It will all end up in our truck. We’ll sweep up when we’re done.
- We also dispose of your junk for you. Gently used items such as tables, chairs, and appliances may be donated if you don’t plan on using them again.
We are not some run-of-the-mill commercial junk removal franchise. We’re something even greater than that, and with us, you’ll get a greater customer experience!
- Local. We are a locally owned business that proudly serves the St. Paul Area. Homeowners, business owners, and property managers alike love what we do!
- Fast. Want to save time on junk removal? You’ll do exactly that with us in charge of your project. We work quickly, and we even offer same-day and next-day appointments.
- Friendly. Our courteous junk removal experts will always treat you with the respect you deserve. You’re our neighbor, and we’ll make you feel like it!
Cleaning out a restaurant shouldn’t have to clean out your bank account. That’s why Johnson Junk Removal happily offers its clients fair, affordable prices.
- We charge on a basis of volume. The amount of truck space your restaurant junk uses determines what you owe us.
- We will always figure out how much junk you have at the beginning of your appointment, then provide you with an upfront quote.
- Approve our quote, and the price is finalized. This means no hidden fees or surcharges, and that’s something you can feel good about!
Ready to Get Started?
To book your appointment, get in touch with us today! You can send us a message online by simply clicking Book Now. Alternatively, if you’d prefer to speak to one of our friendly phone reps, dial 651-323-4682.
General Junk Removal
- General Trash
- Scrap Metal
- Carpet and Carpet Padding
- Ovens and Ranges
- Hot Water Heaters
- Washing Machines and Dryers
- VCRs and DVD Players
- Computers, Monitors and Printers
- Couches and Ottomans
- Beds, Mattresses and Box Springs
- Office Furniture
- Tables and Chairs
Yard Waste Removal
- Lawn and Leaf Bags
- Shrub and Brush Bundles
- Small to Mid-Sized Tree Limbs
- Modest Retaining Wall and Rock
Commercial Junk Removal
- Estate Cleanouts
- Office Cleanouts
- Rental Property Cleanouts
- Real Estate Cleanouts
Construction Debris Removal
- General Construction Debris
- Lumber Scraps
- Sheetrock Scraps
- Sinks, Tubs and Showers