MINNESOTA ELECTRONICS REMOVAL NEAR YOU
Stuck with a heap of broken electronics that just doesn’t seem to go away? When cleaning out an office, you might have entire piles of old computers, monitors, and even one of those dinosaur-esque fax machines. Talk about a pain!
However, Johnson Junk Removal has the electronic junk removal you need to get that e-waste out of your way for good. Our full-service team will haul it to our truck for a volume-based price that’s fair for you.
Hauling electronics can be backbreaking work. They’re heavy, bulky, and awkwardly shaped. Just imagine dropping a television onto your big toe! Let our experts save you the hassle!
Types of E-Waste We Haul:
- Televisions and monitors
- Computers and computer peripherals
- Printers and fax machines
- CD, DVD, and VCR players
- Just about anything that’s electronic!
Who should you choose for your electronics removal needs? Consider the following options. One, our competitors that lie about the price of the job, charge hidden fees, and give minimum effort. Two, Johnson Junk Removal, who gives you upfront quotes and always does their best. The choice is simple, no?
- Upfront pricing tells you the final price at the start of your appointment.
- How much we haul determines the cost. We call this volume-based pricing.
- You’ll never be charged for a hidden fee when you choose us.
- Our local business costs less to operate than a franchise, earning you deals.
We’re glad you asked. Getting your electronics removal appointment on the schedule is actually a fairly simple process. Firstly, call us at (651) 323-4682 or contact us to reach out. From there, we’ll follow these steps:
- We’ll ask for details about your job so we can provide you with an estimate.
- Next, you can choose a day for your appointment from our available windows.
- Once you do, you’ll get a 2-hour arrival window so you know when we’ll arrive.
- Punctuality is important to us. We’ll give you a call when we’re on our way.
The Junk Removal Pros Near You!
At Johnson Junk Removal, we’re serious about what we do! Our junk removal team are pros who are passionate about their jobs. That’s why we put our 110% into all our junk removal services, no matter how big the task is. A few pieces of broken furniture? We’ve got it. A malfunctioning washing machine and dryer set that are up a few flights of stairs? We can handle that, too!
Our team members are always ready to take your call at our main offices in Stillwater. Together, we’ll arrange an appointment for your electronics removal, head on by, and give you the fast and efficient service you deserve!
General Junk Removal
- General Trash
- Scrap Metal
- Carpet and Carpet Padding
- Ovens and Ranges
- Hot Water Heaters
- Washing Machines and Dryers
- VCRs and DVD Players
- Computers, Monitors and Printers
- Couches and Ottomans
- Beds, Mattresses and Box Springs
- Office Furniture
- Tables and Chairs
Yard Waste Removal
- Lawn and Leaf Bags
- Shrub and Brush Bundles
- Small to Mid-Sized Tree Limbs
- Modest Retaining Wall and Rock
Commercial Junk Removal
- Estate Cleanouts
- Office Cleanouts
- Rental Property Cleanouts
- Real Estate Cleanouts
Construction Debris Removal
- General Construction Debris
- Lumber Scraps
- Sheetrock Scraps
- Sinks, Tubs and Showers