Why should you choose Johnson Junk Removal over doing the work yourself? In short, we save you a lot of time and a lot of headache. Here’s how:
- An experienced crew. Our team knows how to do junk removal. Not only do we work hard, but we work fast, too.
- We bring the truck. You can forgo the frustration of renting a truck because we handle the transportation ourselves.
- Courteous to you. Our professional crew always treats you—and your property—with the utmost respect.
Our junk removal in St. Anthony, MN makes it easy for you to get rid of your junk. We will complete each step of your appointment quickly because we understand your time is important!
- First, we will arrive on time, ready to haul away your junk.
- Next, point us to your junk, then accept our upfront service quote.
- Our crew works fast to load all your clutter into your truck.
- Last but not least, we’ll take the junk away for disposal.
Read more about How It Works.
Let’s talk about how our pricing model works.
- Volume-based quotes. The amount of junk you have—or more specifically, the amount of space it takes up in our truck—determines the price.
- Always upfront. We don’t think you should have to wait until the end of your appointment to know what you’re paying. That’s why we tell you from the start.
- No hidden fees. You’ll especially appreciate to know that we won’t ever bill you for any unexpected surcharges. We keep pricing honest.
We Serve St. Anthony and Many Other Locations
Not only do we provide St. Anthony junk removal, but we also work in many other service areas. This includes cities such as Blaine, Hastings, Minneapolis, and Stillwater. Johnson Junk Removal is proud to help the Eastern Twin Cities Metro get rid of their junk!
General Junk Removal
- General Trash
- Scrap Metal
- Carpet and Carpet Padding
- Ovens and Ranges
- Hot Water Heaters
- Washing Machines and Dryers
- VCRs and DVD Players
- Computers, Monitors and Printers
- Couches and Ottomans
- Beds, Mattresses and Box Springs
- Office Furniture
- Tables and Chairs
Yard Waste Removal
- Lawn and Leaf Bags
- Shrub and Brush Bundles
- Small to Mid-Sized Tree Limbs
- Modest Retaining Wall and Rock
Commercial Junk Removal
- Estate Cleanouts
- Office Cleanouts
- Rental Property Cleanouts
- Real Estate Cleanouts
Construction Debris Removal
- General Construction Debris
- Lumber Scraps
- Sheetrock Scraps
- Sinks, Tubs and Showers