Old Shed Removal Near You
If you’ve never taken on a demolition project before, then we don’t really recommend you start with a shed. Avoid the risk of injury and damages by instead choosing Johnson Junk Removal for shed demolition and removal.
- Licensed. Our crew is comprised of fully licensed demolition contractors.
- Insured. No need to worry about liability. We are also fully insured.
- Experienced. We know how to do demolition safely and quickly.
- Full-service. We will also clean up the shed debris afterwards!
How It Works
When we tear down a shed and haul away the debris, all you have to do is watch us work. Thanks to us, this exhausting demolition job isn’t yours to undertake!
- Plan. First things first, show us the shed, and we’ll make a plan for demolition.
- Teardown. Next, our demo crew will bring down the shed carefully and safely.
- Clean-up. Then, we’ll haul away the demolition debris and load it into our truck.
- Disposal. Lastly, we will dispose of the debris. Enjoy your new free space!
Shed Removal Cost
As with all our junk removal services, our shed demolition and removal doesn’t cost you an arm and a leg! With our always-upfront firm quotes, you’ll always know what you’re paying from the start.
- After sizing up your shed, we’ll tell you our asking price for our services upfront.
- All necessary surcharges are calculated into our initial quote—no hidden fees.
- Agree to our quote, and we’ll get to work! You pay your dues once we’re done.
- We give you our best efforts, no matter the job. Thanks for choosing local.
Book an Appointment
You can schedule shed demolition and removal in any of our Eastern Twin Cities Metro service areas. Some of these locations include Blaine, Cottage Grove, Hastings, and Stillwater.
Book your appointment now by contacting us online or by calling us at 651-323-4682. No matter how you go about it, we can’t wait to hear from you.
General Junk Removal
- General Trash
- Scrap Metal
- Carpet and Carpet Padding
- Ovens and Ranges
- Hot Water Heaters
- Washing Machines and Dryers
- VCRs and DVD Players
- Computers, Monitors and Printers
- Couches and Ottomans
- Beds, Mattresses and Box Springs
- Office Furniture
- Tables and Chairs
Yard Waste Removal
- Lawn and Leaf Bags
- Shrub and Brush Bundles
- Small to Mid-Sized Tree Limbs
- Modest Retaining Wall and Rock
Commercial Junk Removal
- Estate Cleanouts
- Office Cleanouts
- Rental Property Cleanouts
- Real Estate Cleanouts
Construction Debris Removal
- General Construction Debris
- Lumber Scraps
- Sheetrock Scraps
- Sinks, Tubs and Showers