If you’ve never taken on a demolition project before, then we don’t really recommend you start with a shed. Avoid the risk of injury and damages by instead choosing Johnson Junk Removal for shed demolition and removal.
- Licensed. Our crew is comprised of fully licensed demolition contractors.
- Insured. No need to worry about liability. We are also fully insured.
- Experienced. We know how to do demolition safely and quickly.
- Full-service. We will also clean up the shed debris afterwards!
When we tear down a shed and haul away the debris, all you have to do is watch us work. Thanks to us, this exhausting demolition job isn’t yours to undertake!
- Plan. First things first, show us the shed, and we’ll make a plan for demolition.
- Teardown. Next, our demo crew will bring down the shed carefully and safely.
- Clean-up. Then, we’ll haul away the demolition debris and load it into our truck.
- Disposal. Lastly, we will dispose of the debris. Enjoy your new free space!
As with all our junk removal services, our shed demolition and removal doesn’t cost you an arm and a leg! With our always-upfront firm quotes, you’ll always know what you’re paying from the start.
- After sizing up your shed, we’ll tell you our asking price for our services upfront.
- All necessary surcharges are calculated into our initial quote—no hidden fees.
- Agree to our quote, and we’ll get to work! You pay your dues once we’re done.
- We give you our best efforts, no matter the job. Thanks for choosing local.
Book an Appointment
General Junk Removal
- General Trash
- Scrap Metal
- Carpet and Carpet Padding
- Ovens and Ranges
- Hot Water Heaters
- Washing Machines and Dryers
- VCRs and DVD Players
- Computers, Monitors and Printers
- Couches and Ottomans
- Beds, Mattresses and Box Springs
- Office Furniture
- Tables and Chairs
Yard Waste Removal
- Lawn and Leaf Bags
- Shrub and Brush Bundles
- Small to Mid-Sized Tree Limbs
- Modest Retaining Wall and Rock
Commercial Junk Removal
- Estate Cleanouts
- Office Cleanouts
- Rental Property Cleanouts
- Real Estate Cleanouts
Construction Debris Removal
- General Construction Debris
- Lumber Scraps
- Sheetrock Scraps
- Sinks, Tubs and Showers