Removing decks isn’t easy work! It requires a certain amount of experience to get done right, and if you don’t have that experience, you’re going to have to learn it through trial and error. What this means is that you’re in for a time-consuming project if you decide to remove that deck on your own. Isn’t there an easier way to make your deck go away? There is: our deck removal service. At Johnson’s Junk Removal, we are proud to provide our customers with professional junk removal services, and tearing down unwanted decks is just one of the many ways we can help you out!
You can trust us because we are fully insured and fully trained demolition experts that exclusively operate in the St. Paul area. We’ve torn down more decks than we can count, so it’s not like we don’t know what we’re doing. We’ll get right into the rhythm of things, and we’ll remove your entire deck without causing any accidents, damages, or hassles. We do it all for a fair and affordable price, too!
- On the day of your appointment, you can expect us to be there on time with all the tools needed for your deck demolition job. We are never late!
- Let us inspect the deck and determine the best way to take it apart. Then, accept our upfront service quote, and we’ll begin our work immediately.
- We take apart your deck board by board until there is nothing left, then haul all the components to our truck and load them up.
- You won’t have to dispose of that debris—we’ll do it for you! That way, you can stay at home and get back to what’s on your agenda.
Sure, we demolish decks, but what happens to all the things you have on top of the deck? It’s likely that you have an outdoor table, a few rocking chairs, or maybe some other kind of furniture on your deck. When you need to get rid of these items along with the deck, just let us know! Furniture doesn’t give us much trouble because we have an entire crew of strong haulers running our trucks. Point, and we’ll lift that furniture onto our truck in an instant!
We are an eco-friendly company, so we will donate any unwanted furniture, provided that it’s still in good condition. That way, we reduce the impact we have on local landfills.
Johnson Junk Removal is a local junk removal business that proudly serves the Twin Cities and many other nearby locations. Whether you own a home, a business, or some other kind of property nearby, if you have junk you’d like to get rid of, contact us for the fast, professional service you deserve. Our friendly crew will make you satisfied and your space junk-free, all for a price that’s more than fair!
General Junk Removal
- General Trash
- Scrap Metal
- Carpet and Carpet Padding
- Ovens and Ranges
- Hot Water Heaters
- Washing Machines and Dryers
- VCRs and DVD Players
- Computers, Monitors and Printers
- Couches and Ottomans
- Beds, Mattresses and Box Springs
- Office Furniture
- Tables and Chairs
Yard Waste Removal
- Lawn and Leaf Bags
- Shrub and Brush Bundles
- Small to Mid-Sized Tree Limbs
- Modest Retaining Wall and Rock
Commercial Junk Removal
- Estate Cleanouts
- Office Cleanouts
- Rental Property Cleanouts
- Real Estate Cleanouts
Construction Debris Removal
- General Construction Debris
- Lumber Scraps
- Sheetrock Scraps
- Sinks, Tubs and Showers