One way or another, you’ve grown tired of the fence around your property. Maybe it’s gotten old and ugly over time. Perhaps you’re just tired of your yard feeling boxed in. No matter the circumstances, trust Johnson Junk Removal to provide you with the fence removal services you need.
- When you need to get rid of a fence, choose a local business! We are owned and operated in Stillwater, MN.
- All you have to do is let us know where the fence is. From demolition to debris removal, we’ll handle all the rest.
- Our crew works quickly to load all your fence posts onto our truck after we’ve plucked them out of the ground. We save you time!
- We’ll also dispose of your fence posts for you. Once we’re gone, you’re all done! You will walk away from us with a smile on your face.
We remove fences for a fair, affordable price.
- Generally, our prices are determined by how much truck space the debris takes up. We may also charge for labor and fuel.
- Any and all charges are always disclosed to you upfront. What we tell you at the start of your appointment is the final price.
- At the end of your appointment, just pay us the same amount you approved at the start. No hidden fees or surcharges!
General Junk Removal
- General Trash
- Scrap Metal
- Carpet and Carpet Padding
- Ovens and Ranges
- Hot Water Heaters
- Washing Machines and Dryers
- VCRs and DVD Players
- Computers, Monitors and Printers
- Couches and Ottomans
- Beds, Mattresses and Box Springs
- Office Furniture
- Tables and Chairs
Yard Waste Removal
- Lawn and Leaf Bags
- Shrub and Brush Bundles
- Small to Mid-Sized Tree Limbs
- Modest Retaining Wall and Rock
Commercial Junk Removal
- Estate Cleanouts
- Office Cleanouts
- Rental Property Cleanouts
- Real Estate Cleanouts
Construction Debris Removal
- General Construction Debris
- Lumber Scraps
- Sheetrock Scraps
- Sinks, Tubs and Showers