We’re a local crew that prioritizes great customer service and safe junk removal practices. Items such as chest freezers, restaurant equipment, and other large items can be awkward and difficult to move yourself. Not only are these items heavy, but they pose a risk of personal injury to the individual moving them. Our professionally trained staff has the experience with lifting and moving heavy items from years of commercial and residential jobs, so we know just how to move your junk without hurting ourselves or damaging your property.
In addition to just moving heavy furniture and junk, large item disposal can also become an issue. If you don’t know how to throw away large furniture, you may be out of luck. Your local trash collection company likely won’t take these items, and if they do there’s a limit to how much they’ll take. On the other hand, we’ll take any large items you have, no matter how many, in one quick session.
- Contact Us. Your first step will be to get in touch with us either by phone or booking an appointment with our website.
- Receive a Quote. Once we get to your home or business we can give you a free, upfront quote based on how much junk you want us to take.
- Accept the Quote. After accepting the quote our crew can get to work removing your large items and putting them onto our trailer.
- Payment. When we’re finished, we’ll sweep up the area and check that we didn’t miss anything. After, our crew will hit the road for responsible disposal.
If you’re looking to clean out your junky garage, we know there are probably loads of large items you may want to remove. From shelving units to tool cabinets, you’ll have to worry about moving them out of the garage and loading them onto a truck for disposal. Instead of spending the weekend removing those items alone, call Johnson Junk Removal! We’re so excited to help, that we even take the time to donate and recycle any items that are still in good condition.
About Johnson Junk Removal
We’re a local company offering expert junk removal and clean out services to the greater Saint Paul area. We strive to provide excellent customer service that beats the big names, and one of the ways we do that is with our pricing. Johnson Junk Removal uses a pricing system that only charges you based on how much you get rid of. So whether you are getting rid of one fridge or several washers and dryers, you’ll always pay a fair amount with our wallet-friendly prices.
Choosing a full-service company like us means that you’ll never have to move anything once we’re there. All you’ll need to do is tell our friendly crew of removal experts what large items you need taken off your property, and we’ll throw it in our trailer so you can get back to your day.
General Junk Removal
- General Trash
- Scrap Metal
- Carpet and Carpet Padding
- Ovens and Ranges
- Hot Water Heaters
- Washing Machines and Dryers
- VCRs and DVD Players
- Computers, Monitors and Printers
- Couches and Ottomans
- Beds, Mattresses and Box Springs
- Office Furniture
- Tables and Chairs
Yard Waste Removal
- Lawn and Leaf Bags
- Shrub and Brush Bundles
- Small to Mid-Sized Tree Limbs
- Modest Retaining Wall and Rock
Commercial Junk Removal
- Estate Cleanouts
- Office Cleanouts
- Rental Property Cleanouts
- Real Estate Cleanouts
Construction Debris Removal
- General Construction Debris
- Lumber Scraps
- Sheetrock Scraps
- Sinks, Tubs and Showers