Tearing out carpet is a lot of hard work! Luckily for you, there’s an experienced team you can call to do it for you – Johnson Junk Removal! We’re not afraid of hard work, and we have all the right tools to get the job done right.
Full-Service Carpet Removal in Minnesota
We’re the all-in-one carpet removal team! We’ll take care of every aspect of tearing out and removing your carpet.
- First, we’ll look at the space we’re working in and make a plan.
- Our team will tear out carpet, padding, and tack strips.
- We’ll load up the carpet and haul it away for proper disposal.
- As part of our eco-friendly initiative, we recycle carpet whenever possible!
You don’t have to worry about outrageous prices with Johnson Junk Removal! We keep our prices honest and affordable. When we arrive and see what we’re working with, we’ll offer a comprehensive quote that covers the entire carpet removal cost. Everything is included, from labor to fuel costs, so you never have to settle for a surprise on your bill. We’re experienced enough to quote accurately, and we stand firm on our estimates!
Scheduling is Easy
Do you need to discuss carpet removal service with an expert? Ready to get started? Then get in touch!
- Call 651-323-4682. Whether you’re removing carpet from stairs or the floor, we can be there when you need us!
- Book Online. Use our online form 24/7 to schedule in just a few clicks. Then all you have to do is wait!
We respect your time, so we’ll arrive on schedule and ready to work!
Who better call to get rid of your carpet than the local junk removal experts? We have the tools and knowledge to remove carpet from nearly anywhere in your home or business, so you can get the job done faster without any of the hassle. And since we’re located right here in the Twin Cities, we can get to you fast! We serve these Eastern Twin Cities metro communities and more!
General Junk Removal
- General Trash
- Scrap Metal
- Carpet and Carpet Padding
- Ovens and Ranges
- Hot Water Heaters
- Washing Machines and Dryers
- VCRs and DVD Players
- Computers, Monitors and Printers
- Couches and Ottomans
- Beds, Mattresses and Box Springs
- Office Furniture
- Tables and Chairs
Yard Waste Removal
- Lawn and Leaf Bags
- Shrub and Brush Bundles
- Small to Mid-Sized Tree Limbs
- Modest Retaining Wall and Rock
Commercial Junk Removal
- Estate Cleanouts
- Office Cleanouts
- Rental Property Cleanouts
- Real Estate Cleanouts
Construction Debris Removal
- General Construction Debris
- Lumber Scraps
- Sheetrock Scraps
- Sinks, Tubs and Showers