Junk removal in Columbia Heights, MN doesn’t have to be your job to worry about. Why not let Johnson Junk Removal handle it instead? We boast a full-service crew that can take care of the entire process for you.
- Arrival. We will give you a courtesy call when we’re on our way. Count on us to be there during the 2-hour arrival window.
- Quote. Let us take a look at your unwanted items. We’ll figure out how much truck space it will need, then give you an upfront quote.
- Haul. Once you have approved our quote, we’ll start hauling all your junk to our truck. You’ll be amazed at how fast we get it done.
Let us take care of you for an affordable price! With our services, you’ll always have cash leftover in your wallet.
- Our prices are always upfront. That means no waiting until the end of your appointment to figure out what you owe us.
- All necessary fees are included in the upfront quote. In other words, we will never charge you any hidden fees. No surprises!
- We can provide you with better prices than the franchises because we don’t pay franchise membership fees. Choose local!
There are many other reasons why you should choose Junk Masters.
- Fast. We get it. You don’t want to be stuck dealing with us all day. That’s why we work quickly—so you can get us out of your hair and enjoy some free time.
- Friendly. You’ll enjoy our positive attitudes. After all, who wants to employ a crew of grumps? We’re always smiling, and we maintain cheerful, clean appearances.
- Eco-friendly. Our environment is pretty. Just take a look at Silverwood Park. To preserve our planet, we recycle and donate junk whenever we can.
Book an Appointment Today!
We are ready to help you with junk removal in Columbia Heights! On top of that, we can assist you in many other service areas as well. These include Hugo, Minneapolis, Roseville, and St. Paul, just to name a few.
Want to get in touch with us? If so, feel free to contact us online or call us at 612-516-5865. Either way, we’ll be happy to learn more about you, the clutter you need to get rid of, and how we can help you!
General Junk Removal
- General Trash
- Scrap Metal
- Carpet and Carpet Padding
- Ovens and Ranges
- Hot Water Heaters
- Washing Machines and Dryers
- VCRs and DVD Players
- Computers, Monitors and Printers
- Couches and Ottomans
- Beds, Mattresses and Box Springs
- Office Furniture
- Tables and Chairs
Yard Waste Removal
- Lawn and Leaf Bags
- Shrub and Brush Bundles
- Small to Mid-Sized Tree Limbs
- Modest Retaining Wall and Rock
Commercial Junk Removal
- Estate Cleanouts
- Office Cleanouts
- Rental Property Cleanouts
- Real Estate Cleanouts
Construction Debris Removal
- General Construction Debris
- Lumber Scraps
- Sheetrock Scraps
- Sinks, Tubs and Showers