Hot Tub Removal in St. Paul
A hot tub is a great way to cope with the summer heat in St. Paul until you fall behind on maintenance. As time goes on, your once-clean hot tub can quickly become a disaster, so when this happens, contact us for full-service St. Paul hot tub removal!
WHY OUR HOT TUB REMOVAL SERVICES?
Looking for the best hot tub and jacuzzi removal service in St. Paul? Removing a hot tub, as you probably could have guessed, is difficult work. While it’s possible that you could do it all on your own, you can save plenty of time by letting Johnson Junk Removal do it instead. In fact, all we’ll ask you to do is drain the hot tub water, then make sure the power and plumbing are disconnected. If you can do that, then we’re happy to handle the rest of the hot tub removal in St. Paul for you.
When your appointment day rolls around, we’ll remove the hot tub no matter how large it is. What’s more, we’ll do it speedy quick because we know you’ve got other places to be. It’s amazing just how quickly our pros can get the job done!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
In St. Paul and in other parts of the Twin Cities Area, hot tub removal is a job that requires labor and sometimes even demolition work. And, of course, we’ve got to pay the team once it’s all said and done. So, what’s the average cost to remove a hot tub?
Well, the first factor contributing towards the final price is the truck space your hot tub takes up. The second factor is the amount of demolition work we have to do. Some hot tubs can be lifted up and hauled away; others need to be excavated from a pit of concrete. We’ll determine the price of your job at the beginning of your appointment, then give you an upfront quote.
HOW IT WORKS
- We can’t get the job done unless we arrive on time first! Expect us to be there about fifteen minutes after you receive our courtesy call.
- After we’ve examined the hot tub, and you’ve approved our upfront quote, we’ll get the tools out of our truck and begin to work.
- Whether your tub can simply be carried away or we have to do some light demolition, we’ll do what it takes to get the job done.
- Last but not least, we’ll clean up any leftover debris, take your payment, then haul the hot tub waste to a nearby disposal site.
About Johnson Junk Removal
At Johnson’s Junk Removal, we strive to be the best company in the Twin Cities Area when it comes to both residential and commercial services! We serve residents and businesses alike because we think all our neighbors deserve more time to use on the things they want to experience. You’ll simply get to experience more of what our area has to offer when you’re not stuck hauling junk. After all, why haul junk when our experts can handle that work best? Leave us to what we’re good at, and you can get back to doing what you wanted to do instead!
General Junk Removal
- General Trash
- Scrap Metal
- Carpet and Carpet Padding
- Ovens and Ranges
- Hot Water Heaters
- Washing Machines and Dryers
- VCRs and DVD Players
- Computers, Monitors and Printers
- Couches and Ottomans
- Beds, Mattresses and Box Springs
- Office Furniture
- Tables and Chairs
Yard Waste Removal
- Lawn and Leaf Bags
- Shrub and Brush Bundles
- Small to Mid-Sized Tree Limbs
- Modest Retaining Wall and Rock
Commercial Junk Removal
- Estate Cleanouts
- Office Cleanouts
- Rental Property Cleanouts
- Real Estate Cleanouts
Construction Debris Removal
- General Construction Debris
- Lumber Scraps
- Sheetrock Scraps
- Sinks, Tubs and Showers