St. Paul is filled with many different neighborhoods. Downtown, Highland Park, Beaver Lake, and Hazel Park are just a few examples of these. That’s a lot of houses all in one city! It might even seem crazy to think that, at one point, junk removal was needed at all these homes. After all, every house and estate is moved out of eventually. Some people cleaned up their old homes on their own. Others turned to us, Johnson Junk Removal, to request our house clean out services in St. Paul instead.
Whether you need to move out, move in, or handle a foreclosure of the property, we’re more than excited to help you out! Our crew will be there as soon as possible to haul away residential junk for you. In fact, we can even be there as soon as today or tomorrow. Once we’ve arrived, leave the junk removal to us! We can haul away old furniture, clothes, toys, tools and toolboxes, electronics, and so much more!
Need house clean out services in St. Paul? Then get in touch with us today! Contact us online or call us at 651-323-4682 to start speaking with us about your appointment needs. We want to hear more about that house, all the junk inside of it, and when we can come to your aid!
How much should a whole house clean out cost? Clearly, this is a big job, but does that mean it has a big price attached? We want to leave our community members with cash to spare, and we accomplish this with our volume-based pricing system. You pay a fair amount that scales with the amount of junk we take off your hands. We will never add hidden fees to the final bill as well!
Did you know that a local business such as ours costs less to operate than your typical “big box” business? That’s because the “other guys” have to pay pricey franchise fees to keep their doors open. We avoid these sorts of charges altogether, and we’re happy to let you share the savings, too!
- Don’t put your phone on silent mode. We will call you when we are on our way, and we wouldn’t want you to miss our call.
- When we arrive, meet our team, show them all the household junk, and we’ll estimate our cost for the house clean out.
- Do you like our price? If you do, we will begin going from room to room, clearing out all the junk that we find!
- After all the junk has been loaded onto our truck, we’ll make sure you’re satisfied with our work before heading out!
Johnson Junk Removal is a locally owned junk removal business that strives to be a great choice for both sustainability and customer experience. When you let us haul your junk away, we always prioritize recycling and donating everything we can. What’s more, we are always kind, polite, and hardworking because you don’t want a team of rude slackers by your side—you want a team of genuine professionals! You’ll find exactly that when you choose house clean out services in St. Paul from Johnson Junk Removal!
General Junk Removal
- General Trash
- Scrap Metal
- Carpet and Carpet Padding
- Ovens and Ranges
- Hot Water Heaters
- Washing Machines and Dryers
- VCRs and DVD Players
- Computers, Monitors and Printers
- Couches and Ottomans
- Beds, Mattresses and Box Springs
- Office Furniture
- Tables and Chairs
Yard Waste Removal
- Lawn and Leaf Bags
- Shrub and Brush Bundles
- Small to Mid-Sized Tree Limbs
- Modest Retaining Wall and Rock
Commercial Junk Removal
- Estate Cleanouts
- Office Cleanouts
- Rental Property Cleanouts
- Real Estate Cleanouts
Construction Debris Removal
- General Construction Debris
- Lumber Scraps
- Sheetrock Scraps
- Sinks, Tubs and Showers