Hastings Junk Removal
There are many junk removal companies doing business in Hastings, Minnesota, but virtually all are franchised, doing business across the country under the same name. On the other hand, Johnson Junk Removal is a locally owned and operated small business serving customers only in Minnesota, including Hastings, primarily on the eastern side of the greater Twin Cities metro area.
Since we’re a small business, we don’t have to pay the same kinds of franchise fees, passing the savings on to the customer.
- No matter when you need service, we are available for you.
- We can remove junk from your home without leaving a trace behind.
- We know your time is important to you, so we will be in and out of your home in no-time.
- If you have large items, we will be sure to break them down for you.
- Our equipment is clean-looking and clearly branded, so you will know you are doing business with a professional company.
- The Johnson Junk Removal staff is straightforward and professional!
Junk Haul Away Hastings Minnesota
Here at Johnson Junk Removal, we promise to do everything we can to offer you Hastings junk removal at a price that the competition simply can’t beat. Whether you need a garage clean out, construction debris removal, furniture removal, piano removal, or a real estate or foreclosure clean out, we can handle it!
Below is a list of the items we take. If you don’t see what you need, feel free to get in touch with us!
General Junk Removal
- General Trash
- Scrap Metal
- Carpet and Carpet Padding
- Ovens and Ranges
- Hot Water Heaters
- Washing Machines and Dryers
- VCRs and DVD Players
- Computers, Monitors and Printers
- Couches and Ottomans
- Beds, Mattresses and Box Springs
- Office Furniture
- Tables and Chairs
Yard Waste Removal
- Lawn and Leaf Bags
- Shrub and Brush Bundles
- Small to Mid-Sized Tree Limbs
- Modest Retaining Wall and Rock
Commercial Junk Removal
- Estate Cleanouts
- Office Cleanouts
- Rental Property Cleanouts
- Real Estate Cleanouts
Construction Debris Removal
- General Construction Debris
- Lumber Scraps
- Sheetrock Scraps
- Sinks, Tubs and Showers